Sunday, March 22, 2009

3-22-09

Ok, let me try this again, since JR just deleted everything... The past few weeks have been really busy. Jr started t-ball pratice Friday and seems to really be enjoying it. Whenever he does something he has a big on smile on his face and is laughing. I just love it.... Angelina has even met two new friends. They are her age and they are just too cute. The coach and team seems to be coming together. The parents seem pretty cool too.... Tonight Randy and I are going to see Larry the Cable guy. We have been planning this since before Christmas, so we are very excited.. just wish it wasn't on a Sunday night...

Last week was just as crazy. Michele and I wanted to go to the New Kids on the Block Concert last weekend but the tickets were way too much so we were going to get to go.. Well a friend pulled through and got us the hook up with some steller tickets... Danny gave us 3 tickets and backstage passes. We do not find this out until Thursday night and the concert was going to be Saturday night. So we didnt have much time to prepare mentally of physically... Which i think the mental part took much more work. I was running around the house screaming I was so excited. Jr was on the floor laughing because of the way I was acting. Anyway, Saturday came and went way too fast. We had Copelands for dinner and made it to Biloxi by 7 in the rain. Hung out awhile then went and got our seats. OMG, these were the best seats, we had a clear shot of the guys. The concert was the best. I am hooked more now than ever... I gotta start saving now for the summer concert. We had backstage passes but they ended up not doing back stage. Yet again I was supposed to meet these men and didn't get the chance. I will meet them one day, I just gotta..

Weight loss update. I am up to 92 pounds, that is not official but using my at home scale. But that is what I am getting. I am feeling absolutely fabulous, but stil have a ways to go. My pants are hanging off of me. I just can't bring myself to buy any pants or shorts, but I think I am going to have to suck up and get a pair of shorts. My one pair absolutely look ridiculous on me. I am so glad I did it, definately a life changer....

No comments:

Post a Comment