Saturday, February 21, 2009

2-21-09

I really thought I would be better at this blogging thing, but I forget to update when I can. I went to the dr on Tuesday for my official 3 month post op visit. I have officially lost 77.5 pounds!!! That is so exciting to me. There is no way I could have lost that weight and especially in only 3 months. I would have slipped and given up a long time ago. I feel awesome! I know 77 pounds is a lot and I am actually starting to see a change in my body. I have been keeping the photo diary on myspace and the pictures I took this week compared to my before pictures I can really see a difference. I did buy new jeans two weeks ago, and they just feel so good. But, it is so funny cause those are already getting lose. The new underware that I bought are getting lose. So, it is all still working. I am so so glad I did this, and I do not regret it for one minute. My hernia is definately getting on my nerves. It is poking out all the more. It would be more evident of the weight loss if I didn't have that. The dr did say we may have to do the hernia surgery soon than later because of how big it really is. So i am really hoping that I can have the surgery first thing this summer.

Jr has lost another tooth. He is up to 3 now. He is so goofy looking and I absolutely love it. He is doing good in school. Angelina is getting excited cause she knows she will be starting school soon. It is unbelieveable that both of my babies will be in school. My school is going well. I am finally finished lataap!!! The kids are driving me crazy. They absolutely don't care and are not afraid if they pass or fail. I just don't get these kids

We did 3 parades this year, the kids had a blast. We were in a good spot so it was fun. We are going to have a busy week. The kids are spending the night with my family and going to the zoo with Joseph and Dana tomorrow. So tonight randy and i get date night, and tomorrow I get a Teresa day. Oh i am so excited, a day to myself, now that is something. I will probably not know what to do. Monday, we are taking a trip to Mobile. Randy's parents have moved there and we are going to check it all out and so the kids can see where their bikes went. Wednesday, Ella is going to come and play with the kids. So in between all of that who knows. I hate sitting around at home, so I am sure we wil be running the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment