Sunday, February 1, 2009

2-1-09

Let's see, where to start. I guess I will start with me. I am still losing weight, don't have an official update, but I am feeling good. I went to get blood work done yesterday, and I see my surgeon on February 17th for my 3 month checkup. It felt good today seeing people I haven't seen in awhile and they were telling me how good I looked. That is an awesome feeling. Also, the other day when I was in target i decided to try on pants, even though I don't buy my clothes there. I just wanted to see what i could get into. I tried on a pair that was one size smaller and they felt just as big as the ones I had on. I tried on a pair of pants that were two sizes smaller and there was still a little bit of room. So I am just about 3 sizes smaller when it comes to pants, and would probably be more if it weren't for the hernia. I have been feeling good except for yesterday and this morning, just not feeling good at all. But now, i am good.

We had a very full weekend. Friday I did my taxes!! YEAH, will have the refund in two weeks. That will be nice to do somethings with it that needs to be done. Yesterday Randy actually had off, so we left the house at 7 and didn't get home till 5. Ran all types of errands and visits and would you believe we never made it to the grocery. Today Randy had to work but I brought the kids to the parade, most of Randy's family went with us, Randy's mom was in the parade. The kids were SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo good. I am still amazed. We went to the park and they played, then I got them some food from Times, that was weird, I haven't stepped foot in that place in almost a year. They were just so good. I didn't get all the housework done or laundry but there is more to life than that sometimes.

I am an official Avon Rep. I completed my first campaign, and am currently delivering the first orders. I didn't do too bad for being my first time out. I am going to branch out more this time around to get more customers. But, I am excited about the potiental.

Update on Joseph. He is really doing good. I think we almost have the old Joseph back, it just feels so good to say that. He went to court Thursday and his attorney said it is all over!!!! What sweat words. Joseph has to go see him on Wednesday so I guess we will get more detail there. But, the attorney said there is absolutely no evidence. So hopefully he is able to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment