Monday, January 19, 2009

1-19-09

Today is my two month surgery anniversary. I am feeling so awesome. I am able to eat chicken and fish, so I am getting more protein. I am fitting into more and more clothes that didn't fit or didn't fit right before. But, my pants are so so baggy. I have been researching abdominal binders. Last time I saw Dr. Warden he told me to get one to help hold in the hernia until we have surgery. So I have be cruising the internet and found some. And wouldn't you believe that they make special abdominal binders for people who have had bariatric surgery (that is what surgery I had) with hernia's. So I am going to be ordering that soon. The only thing is when I buy that I am going to have to buy pants. Becasuse the hernia is the ONLY thing holding up my pants at this point. So, I guess that is good. I have not weighed in almost 3 weeks, i gotta find a scale!!

I am now selling AVON!!! I met with the rep on Friday and got all set up with her. I am very excited. So if you like avon give me a holla and I will get you a book. I have spend the last two days organizing myself. I have shred a ton of paperwork I do not need, and cleaned out two file cabinets. So hopefully that will help me keep up with things.

We have had a busy weekend, getting stuff done. The kids got a hair cut today, i love when they are freshly cut.

Oh Randy hurt his hand last week. So it has been in a sling, he goes back to the dr on wednesday, hopefully he will be released then.

No comments:

Post a Comment